Create invoice quotations purchase orders using this software. With its powerful interface which provides many attractive features and yet very flexible to integrate into your own business operations.
It can support one company or multiple companies. Allowing you to have a centralised system for all your invoices, quotations and purchase orders.
You can try invoice quotations purchase orders software – lite edition. The product will operate in trial mode for 60 days with some limitations
Click to see more screen shots
Below are a summary list of the main features
- Create and maintain different company profiles
- Create invoices, purchase orders and quotations
- Create numbering systems for invoices, purchase orders or quotations. Also the ability to customise the format of the numbering system. Each company can have its own numbering system.
- Add your company logo, address and contact information, also set up a tax/vat rate and choose if you want to apply tax/vat or not.
- Customise your purchase terms, payment status and add unlimited sales contacts
- Customise shipping methods
- Add custom customer messages or use one of the preloaded messages
- Customise the number of columns that will appear in your invoice, quotation and purchase orders
- Customise the names of columns that will appear in your invoice, quotation ad purchase orders.
- Customise all labels that will appear in the invoice, quotation and purchase orders with the ability to display or hide any unwanted information. The customisation is also useful if you are building an invoice in a different language! Mainly the labels you can customise are “Entered by”, “Date”, “Document number”, “Due Date”, “Terms”, “Account Number”, “Order Number”, “Shipping Method”, “Billing address”, “Delivery Address”. You can choose to display or hide the above labels on the document you are generating as well as change their title to any of your own; this gives you more flexibility in generating your documents.
- Also important to note that each customisation is unique to each company you create and all settings can be changed for every company profile.
- Basic inventory management screen allowing you to add your products and prices for convenient use during the generation of invoices, quotations and purchase orders.
- Import/export your own products and prices to the inventory manager. The import feature supports importing .csv files.
- Backup and restore features
- Use different preloaded templates or create your own by customising a template
- Setup wizard to guide you through the setup process.
- Help tutorials included.
Software System Requirements
Invoice Quotation and Purchase orders Maker Pro needs the following system requirements to run:
- Microsoft Windows operating system
- 64 MB RAM
- 10 MB free disk space
- Microsoft Dot Net 4.0 client profile Framework
The software has been tested on Windows 7 and Windows 8, 8.1, 10
This software is also compatible with Windows XP SP3 and Windows Vista.
There are Two Editions of this product
The Lite Edition is Free
Below is a comparison of both editions
|Quick setup wizard||Y||Y|
|Manage multiple Companies||-||Y|
|Create purchase orders||Limited*||Y|
|Create numbering systems for invoices||Y||Y|
|Create numbering purchase orders||Y||Y|
|Create numbering for quotations||Y||Y|
|Customise the format of the numbering system||Y||Y|
|Enable/Disable Tax or VAT||Y||Y|
|Customise purchase terms||Y||Y|
|Customise payment status||Y||Y|
|Add unlimited sales contacts||1 Only||Y|
|Customise shipping methods||Y||Y|
|Custom customer messages||Y||Y|
|Customise the number of columns for invoices||Y||Y|
|Customise the number of columns for quotation||Y||Y|
|Customise the number of columns for purchase orders||Y||Y|
|Customise the names of columns that will appear in your invoice||Y||Y|
|Customise the names of columns that will appear in your quotation||Y||Y|
|Customise the names of columns that will appear in your purchase orders.||Y||Y|
|Customise the appearance and title of labels||Y||Y|
|Basic inventory management screen incorporating adding an item, description and price||Y||Y|
|Import/export your own products and prices to the inventory manager||Y||Y|
|Backup and restore||-||Y|
|Preloaded/designed templates for using with invoices, quotation and purchase orders||Y||Y|
|Save newly created templates||-||Y|
|Save newly created invoices||-||Y|
|Save newly created purchase orders||-||Y|
|Save newly created quotations||-||Y|
|Unlimited usage||60 days only||Y|
(Y) Feature Available* Limited to two item/product rows in data grid
(-) Feature not available